||Have you seen these situations in your company?
- The new systems you paid a fortune for are harder to use than the
- A bill for more equipment comes in every week, but productivity stays
- Employees in adjacent offices use e-mail to communicate instead of
- You are copied on what must be every e-mail sent in your company?
- Your expensive new computers are used for playing games, and the old
ones are used for work?
Have you heard these conversations in your company?
- If only our production was more flexible, we could sell a ton.
- Our product development department is the slowest I have ever seen.
- I wonder if our sales reps really know what is going on in their accounts.
- Customers are starting to say they want to place orders electronically.
- Our competitors have the best web site in the business and they are
eating our lunch.
Do these statements touch a nerve?
- I thought we just bought new systems, how come they need to be replaced?
- I have no idea what the computer people are saying, but it always
costs more than estimated.
- How does our competition know so much about our products and plans?
- Everyone seems to spend more time reading and sending e-mail and less
- We really need an e-mail system and/or an Internet presence.
If you have concerns such as these, or want another opinion as to your
future technology plans, please call 877-847-5055, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
to discuss your situation.